Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pizza Boxes and Worksheets

I know there was a reason I kept thinking I needed pizza boxes. It must have been craft related. I'm choosing not to look back at previous posts to remind myself though. For now, I'll let these faces be the reason we have "Pizza Day" every week! And yes, this is how they were dressed to go buy pizza!


"Mom, you're not supposed to see a superhero's face!"

Nom Nom Nom!

Math Quiz- Score 100%

Identifying squares
 Practicing her writing skills with the number 5



She wrote the letter "E" by herself

Jayden: top two worksheets are from the elementary Daily Notebook over at www.ConfessionsofaHomeschooler.com, bottom is a math worksheet on Fact Families from T4L.

Cait's worksheet from www.EducationCreations.com







This normally retails for over $7 and May found it at the Dollar General! It's a cool workbook. Read here about what it teaches!



Jayden's Fact Family worksheet
We are starting to work on telling time with analog clocks. Below is a paper plate clock we made together.I promised Caitlin a digital watch when she learns to tell time on a digital clock, and I promised Jayden and analog watch when he can read analog time. This has motivated each of them to work hard. Hopefully within a few weeks, each kids will be sporting a new watch!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!