Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Catapillows

Late last week I decided that history would not be an everyday subject for us. The curriculum that I am using seems very fast paced and I do not feel like the kids have enough time to absorb everything they just learned before moving on. From now on, we will be going through history much slower and studying the vocabulary words to get a better grasp on what we are reading.

Otherwise, the transition back into school has been exciting! These kids amaze me.
Spelling

"Hey, I'm not ready yet!"

Cheese!

Grammar
He had to complete a sentence and made sure to use the word "butt" in there- hence his smile.
 
Math
 Afterward, we went outside and the  kids rode their bikes.
Cait started shouting from across the yard that she had found a "Catapillow" who she named Earl.

Jayden reading us a bedtime story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!