Friday, April 26, 2013

Play dates

We are really thankful for our homeschooling friends! It is nice to be able to see them again after we stayed inside for most of the winter.

We enjoyed some play time/dinner at Vanessa's.


J & C hanging out in the trampoline

Rocky & Caitlin performing a duet

Jayden hiding behind the couch shooting Vinny


We also headed over to the park this week and met up with Carolyn and Amanda and their kids this week. Before we got out of the car Jayden told me "Mom, I think parks are for little kids... like three and under. I think I will sit down and watch everyone play." I just told him that was fine, it was his choice. That boy did not sit down once apart from the 5 minutes it took him to eat his lunch!


 
I never realized just how close the farm is to this particular park. The kids pet and fed the animals they could reach, all of which were pretty friendly!

 


 



We have gone to the pool every day this week. I have noticed we are all much more tired when bedtime approaches. This means easier bedtimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!