Saturday, April 20, 2013


I've seen improvement in Jayden's attention during karate. Deshi makes sure that the kids stay focused during class time. Jayden really loves it. I am hoping to see some more confidence building once we move him to the karate school over the summer.

After karate we attended a craft activity at a local library. The kids made sun catchers.
 

Last weekend was really windy so Juan bought some kites. Let's just say this did not end well and leave it at that.
Note the foggy pictures. That is because the flash bounced off of the window screen. Yes folks, I was too lazy to open the screen to get a good shot. In all actuality, I didn't want the kids to see me snapping pictures from my window. I was worried they would want to come back inside and break the silence I enjoyed for a solid hour!
 
 The kids enjoyed looking through slides from Jayden's microscope set.
 
Juan has taken on the role of teaching Spanish. They are working on colors. Here's hoping they add something besides 'cónchale' to their Spanish vocabulary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!