Sunday, April 14, 2013

Last week the kids were REALLY crabby. I came home from school, excited to take them to the park to meet up with some friends we hadn't seen in a while. They sure burst my bubble when they begged me to stay home! They claimed they were too tired for the park. Given their attitudes I figured it was better not to push the issue.

Later on in the afternoon they wanted to go to the yard. We brought out bubbles and sidewalk chalk and spent a couple of hours enjoying the beautiful weather.


 



 The kids played tic-tac-toe and Cait beat Jayden 3x in a row.

 "Cait, you're a genius!"
 

 "Yes Jayden, I am!" No modesty there ;)


Jayden decided to do some jogging because he wants to play football this fall and says he needs to know how to run fast.


 I have no clue what was going on here but I sure love seeing them get along!

 

   
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!