Sunday, September 26, 2010

Successful first week!

A little late at posting but better late than never!

Friday was a really relaxed day.

We worked on a couple of worksheets





C was supremely wicked, tossing crayons and being a real handful. When she knew she pulled the last straw, she flashed one of these at me and instantly started behaving:



We went to the movies to see Legend of the Guardians (which was really cute!) and this is just a random funny shot I got!


And last, but not least, our file folder. I am not too impressed with how it came out, but I am not very artistic. Plus I kind of just threw this together during the few spare minutes I had Friday. J wasn't too interested in helping me either. Next one will be better!


Under the flaps show what we learned this week. Example:


The folded up paper on the bottom right was a word puzzle that J did and wanted to include. It somehow got glue on it and is now sealed shut!

And because you are never finished learning something new, I am teaching myself to knit with the help of youtube!

Here is a work in progress (wip) picture of a Hudson Hat that I am working on for J.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a productive week. J looks like he grasped many concepts while C looks adorable being terrible. LOL. What fun she is going to be to homeschool regularly. Your knitting project looks really nice. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!