Thursday, September 23, 2010

I love her too!

Message from my older sister D!

So..after three days of reading your homeschooling blog and looking at the pictures you are posting of the children doing their work, I want to take a moment to tell you how impressed I am with the hard work and dedication you have put into setting up your classroom and preparing for what, I believe, will probably be t...he most important job you will ever have..(excluding motherhood of course). It has only been a few days but I know how much this means to you and how much thought you have put into making this decision and I think it is important that you know how much it shows in the kids. They look really happy with the things they are accomplishing...especially J. Keep up the good work...and the posting because I love it...and YOU! ♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!