Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Catch up!

Last week I was SO absolutely nervous about the kids' first swim class that I forgot the camera! I managed to get a couple of pictures with my cell phone and May also took a few pics.













Jay did wonderful! Cait spent half the time crying because she was in the water and half the time crying because she was out of it. So no real pics of her. The 45 minutes this class takes is definitely VERY stressful for me. I think I must have the look of "that mom" because the instructor gave a "general warning" while looking directly at me to say that parents are not allowed to jump in the pool. Ay!

Then we had Cait's 3rd birthday! Trick or treating was rescheduled for then and we had a lot of fun!



 And we had pink birthday cake with pink frosting for dinner!
Yesterday we did some school work which included new spelling words, writing, and math!





And today we went to our local play place where we met up with a fellow homeschooler and her family! We had a really fun time! We also had our science class. The kids made volcanoes! They really enjoyed seeing the "explosion" (made from baking soda and vinegar with food coloring) as you can see on their faces!








 Jayden was not pleased with the smell at all!


I am bracing myself for Thursdays swim class. Eventually I won't be so nervous, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!