Friday, May 24, 2013

Last weekend Jayden led his class in their warm ups.


 Afterward, they were all tested on the moves they have learned this semester.

They all earned their first patch, which is the school name. Apparently the parents have to sew it on. Not only do I suck at sewing, I don't even know where on his uniform it belongs. So even though his last karate class of the semester is tomorrow, Jayden's patch is sitting in my purse.

Next week there will be no class. The following week we will be moving to a new location for karate, possibly permanently. This buys me some time before I need to sew the patch on, right?


Last weekend's warm weather meant bike riding outside. 

During their time outside, Juan (at the insistence of the kids) took off their training wheels. It did not go as well as planned. There were scraped knees and blood involved. Luckily everyone is still in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!