Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jayden signed up for Lego magazines a couple of months ago. My heart warmed up when I saw him turn off the Wii on his own and spent 2 hours poring over the magazine.

Last week was a special day in karate. There was a little ceremony held and Jayden got moved up to orange belt in the junior division.




We have been making a real effort to eat healthier. Cait and I had "lunch" that she prepared. Granted they were plastic, but all she put was veggies and fruits on our plates!

A new family activity we are doing is playing board games. We got Monopoly Junior and had a GREAT time playing together. Somehow Juan, Jayden, & Caitlin all ended the game with $30+. I ended up with only $1. We all laughed at how bad I lost. Jayden told me: "It's ok if you are sad that you lost mom. But winning isn't everything. All that matters is you had fun!" Easy for him to say since he was the winner! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!