Monday, February 18, 2013


Cait is still determined to learn how to read so I found some worksheets from Walking by the Way to go with the first book in the Bob Books First! series. She had to circle all of the pictures that started with the letter on top of the page. She did worksheets for A, M, S, & T.

 
 She also did a word search for words in the first book.

I made her an "at" book. I stapled B, C, F, H, M, R, & S on the pink pages. As she flips the pages a new "at" word is made.



I found some more worksheets for the BOB books at In Lieu of Preschool. I printed out some letters to build words. Cait built mat and sat. 

Jayden is still working on his matter unit in science. Today he finished up an article and worksheet from Super Teacher Worksheets and then made a mini lapbook.
   
 



The blue circles represent atoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!