Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thanksgiving!

Caitlin asked me if she could make a list of things she is thankful for. Number one was "Mom" and number two is "food". I must be pretty darn special if I beat food!

Just before Thanksgiving we attended a library class which discussed the Mayflower and the New World. Below is a picture of the kids pretending to be various things floating in the ocean.
The New World had to direct the blindfolded Mayflower across the ocean without bumping into any of the floating objects.

The kids made their own Mayflower (you can find the template here).
Caitlin and I made our own cranberry bread too! (recipe here) She worked on measurements.
She was super proud that she got to cut the cranberries in half with a knife.
Then she stirred it up and we put it in the bread maker. 
No after pictures though because I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!