Friday, November 2, 2012

Things not pictured...


In the beginning of October we were outside playing baseball. I put my camera on the rail of the stairs so I wouldn't lose it. Jayden launched a ball that hit me right in the jaw. I came inside to ice it and forgot the camera. Of course it rained that night. So needless to say, I am currently camera-less. May lent me her camera when she wasn't using it, but there are several events I was unable to capture.

One event was Vinny's birthday party. Vinny is one of Jayden's favorite friends. He turned 5 and had an AWESOME costume party. The kids even got to take home costumes!

Recently we met a family who moved here from Florida. Larissa invited us to her son Tyler's birthday party. Tyler turned 7 and had an AWESOME party at Lazer Craze. Jayden played laser tag for the first time ever and did pretty damn good!

Here are some of the funny/interesting things the kids have said/done recently:

- Jayden: I wish daddy didn't have to go to work. 
Me: I know but if daddy didn't work we wouldn't have money to do anything. 
Jayden: Well women can work. You're not sick mom. Then you will get paid change so we will still have money. 

-Caitlin was watching Dora and Dora said to say unicornio. Cait screamed, "Uni- coño! I SAID uni- COÑO!! Can't you hear me Dora?!"

-Caitlin: Mom can we kill a bear and stretch his skin to make a house like the nomads did?
Jayden: Caitlin! That was long ago, right after dinosaurs died. You know, like in 1987!
 

Proud homeschooling moments: 

-when Jayden laid on my bed- before I even had coffee and my eyes were still crusted over with sleep- to discuss the theory of evolution.

- when Caitlin said: Mom, I want to write you a surprise message. How do you spell 'I love you'? and gave me this little gem!
  

1 comment:

Please leave a comment!