Friday, November 9, 2012

Nature Walk!

We recently went on a nature walk. The trail has a drop off on each side, so needless to say, I had several mini panic attacks whenever the children stepped off of the pavement!




We saw several bluejays.


Wasp nest





Moss on the rocks
 
 Different colored mushrooms.

 We hit the 1 mile mark and stopped for a picture before heading back. 


Berries on trees



We stopped to see if there were any fish, but there wasn't.

 We saw what looks like a foxhole.


Altogether we walked 2 miles, and the kids had a ton of fun!

Despite my paranoia, I absolutely love days like this. I am so grateful for the opportunity to homeschool my children and watch them as they learn. Lots of times I am right there learning alongside them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!