Monday, May 21, 2012

Ok yikes!

It's been way too long since I updated! In my defense, things have been pretty hectic around here lately. But I need to remember to make this blog a priority!

So here is an extremely long,way overdue, picture heavy post with short descriptions!

The kids played tball with their dad


















We had a lot of fun at the park







 Jayden learned how to ride a bike (thanks Olivia for lending him your bike at the park that day!)













Cait picked up another worm (BLECH!!) which I am happy to report was still in one piece when she put it down! I'm really trying to be calm about these things but I am a city girl. Bugs and stuff creep me out!


 We went to a really cool 1st birthday party!






 We looked for worms after the rain.
 We went to Wendys after TBall practice
 and to the mall to try on silly hats and sit on the ride ons.





 Jayden read a bedtime story to us
 We spent time at the library doing puzzles, playing and reading books.


 We sat in on storytime where the librarian read several books about bugs.



 Jayden played with another little girl at the library
 while Cait looked on inconsolable and jealous.
 Jayden had tball practice

 We went to the movies with daddy and saw The Avengers.









 Cait gave daddy a "haircut" with her brush and her two pretend butter knives.


 Jayden had soccer















I'm not sure where we were going or what was happening here.


 Cait and daddy watched the Grinch
 I tried to sneak a pic of Jayden doing school but he caught me!
 We had co-op! Jenn hosted and taught us about magnets!










 The kids "fished" for magnets. This was a HUGE hit!







 We played duck duck goose!
 









 We sang happy birthday to Bertha, our 97 year old neighbor!
 Tball game!!
 Look at that hit!






























 End of game handshake.
 More tball practice










































 We went to "Touch a Truck" which is a local event where the kids can get in different vehicles (firetruck, police car, buses, etc) and take a peek at what they look like inside. They had a blast! Of course my battery died in the beginning.
 










Yes, I know this was an obscene amount of pictures, some appearing repetitive, but I am trying to capture every moment I can. They are growing way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!