Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TONS of pics!


There are a ton of pictures in this post. Seriously, like a billion. Ok, more like 100+. Seriously, a lot.

This is how the past few days of school went:


















Even daddy joined in on the lesson! (I purchased the chalkboard/dry erase board at the consignment shop for $15!)
















As I said yesterday, we are using Time4Learning for Jayden now. He loves the computer, and after seeing it in action, we decided this would work really well for him. Right now I have him taking all of the math quizzes for the kindergarten level just to be sure we have all of our bases covered. Afterward, he will be doing some of the lessons on LA, but mostly taking the quizzes. I plan for him to be completely done with this entire level before his 6th birthday before we move on to the first grade. He is elated to have "easy" work", as he calls it.
 This was Caitlin's work on her board. (The left "A" was me)

She also played her educational preschool game, Jumpstart.

Jayden had to read to daddy


Some fun places we've been this past week are Chuck E. Cheese, bowling, a consignment shop (ok that was more fun for me), and yesterday we went to the Boston Childrens Museum!



 I forgot the camera for our bowling trip but I definitely made up for it with the museum!




































They were on tv!














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!