Thursday, October 13, 2011

Today was a relaxed day for J. He has learned how to put together a 48 piece puzzle by himself. This is the second time he has done it alone!

In the first and second picture you can see that the edges weren't aligned so he had made a mistake. By the third picture he figured it out (by himself).


 While putting on the last piece he said "Ok mom, this is the last one. Please don't embarrass me. Just clap quietly..."
Of course I celebrated loudly! LOL!

Meanwhile, C and I went through her alphabet book

We went through every page and named everything we saw. We practiced our letters and the sounds they make.

I'm also putting together new workbooks for them. I made them with printables from another homeschooling blog Confessions of a Homeschooler. I have also signed up for another website that has over 14,000 worksheets for grades K-6!

So far I have these made up:


C will use them as a tool for alphabet/number/shape recognition and J will use them to practice his penmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!