Friday, October 8, 2010

Better late than never!

Late in posting today's (well technically yesterdays) school day.

J is really loving school. He asks for work daily and does it without any problems whatsoever! He is grasping things quickly. He's such a smart boy!

As per our topic this week, we practiced writing Cc's and working on its sound, as well as the numbers 4 & 5!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This evening we went out to run a few errands and I snapped these shots of them because they are so darn cute!
 

I also received an email yesterday from G with a really wonderful quote that I plan on printing out and putting up on our cork board.

Each day we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
~Charles Swindoll

I would love nothing more than to be the ideal mom, but life happens and I am human. All I can do is try again and again until I get it right. I want their memory banks to be full of happy things. Here is hoping that from now on every tomorrow is better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!