Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back at it!

So life has been hectic! We were out Thursday and I was going to have school Friday even though we are usually "off" on Fridays. Then C woke up and was feverish all weekend. J mostly played educational games for school but we did do some reviews orally.

Today we were back at our regular schedule, only we have a new addition to the mix!

Here was J hard at work today:



I didn't get my usual amount of pics from each lesson because my camera battery died. My cell phone doesn't take good pics (as you can see in the first pic) so I didn't take many with it. Now I have to recharge my camera for tomorrows lessons!

Today J worked on the sound of the letter D, he practiced writing Dd, practiced writing the number 6, learned the spanish color for black, and reviewed his left and right, the sounds of letters A-C, and all of the spanish colors we have learned so far. It was busy school-wise, and he STILL wanted to do more work!

Here is the diva, asleep, with the newest member of the family, Cleo!

Cleo was homeschooled today too! Lesson of the day: Don't chew the kids toys! Let's see if it sunk in tomorrow! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!