Monday, February 22, 2016

Board Breaking

I can not possibly rave enough about the wonderful teachers at our karate school. They are gentle, yet firm. They really build the kids' confidence, encouraging them and teaching them to encourage each other, which is an important character skill. I love how passionate the teachers are. You can tell this isn't just a regular job for them. This is something they enjoy doing. Every week my kids are eager to get to karate. Most of the time we arrive 15 minutes early, and their Sensei invites them out on to the mat. He practices their moves with them and gently critiques their katas. I am so grateful for everything my children have learned and will continue to learn thanks to these wonderful teachers!

Ok, gushing over! Here are my not so little karate kids breaking boards.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!