Monday, September 21, 2015

Flags & Heels & a New Pet!

Last week Jayden started flag football. He is soooo excited!!



According to him, Jayden plans on teaching me "techniques" to help me with my game. 



And this little girl's dreams finally came true! She is taking a ballet/tap class.


Unfortunately her class is upstairs, in a room that parents can only view through a camera (set up on a television screen). I heard nothing except the sound of metal tapping on the floor, and could not get any good pictures of her during dance. When I asked her what her favorite part was she said "Everything! Especially the heels on my tap shoes!"

One of our favorite parts of last week was adding this little guy, Max, to our family!

He was a little shy at first, but made he made himself quite comfortable within a few hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!