Thursday, September 18, 2014

Spanish Class

Last week J & C started their first Spanish co-op class. I wanted to be there. I really should have been there! But I couldn't be. They were in perfectly capable hands. Juan got them there in one piece, fed, dressed, and on time! But he failed. He forgot to take a picture. Any kind of picture would have sufficed. Them in front of their classroom, them walking into the building, heck even a picture of them leaving the building would have been great. Instead he scoffed "You're lucky we got there!"

So I leave you with all I have of that day... the only image my sad and uncreative imagination could come up with...

They brought home a folder that had their work for the day, along with a homework assignment. I don't know why the image is upside down but it won't turn.

We spent a big chunk of an afternoon poring over magazines. We had to find images that matched the Spanish phrase. I planned on buying a magazine but Jayden decided his old Lego comics were perfect for the project.
 
They actually really enjoyed the class. Hopefully dad remembers a picture for their second class. Better late than never, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!