Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Library time!

Things seem to be nonstop for us right now. School, playdates, karate, various classes... We seem to constantly be on the go. I think we are ready to slow down... well, at least I am!

We had another preschool art class for Caitlin this week. We celebrated fall with several different crafts.

Caitlin laced an apple

Gluing different sized buttons on corn


Angry faced pumpkin

This is supposed to be an octopus. Not sure how that fit in with the theme, but we went with it!
 
Jayden has decided he is much too old to participate in any class that starts with the word "preschool" in it. He also insists that he is old enough to sit in the library and read while I stay with Caitlin in her class. Of course I check on him from time to time. This is what I found him doing:
Total tangent/ proud gushing mommy moment, but I absolutely LOVE what bookworms my kiddos are! All those years of me reading to them has really paid off. There is a computer available to him at the library but he chose to read instead.
Caitlin is over the moon now that she can read. She sounds out every thing she possibly can when she is in the mood for it. Even though my heart swells with pride, I don't make a big deal of it because it pisses her off.
I am seriously so proud of them both though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!