Friday, October 18, 2013

School is going really well! Caitlin is loving practicing her writing. She is still picking two sentences to write and tries to come up with outrageous things.

 


She is flying through her Bob books too!

Jayden is continuing to amaze me with his school work. 

 

 
 
 He is still working on his multiplication and division and is constantly thinking about math. 
For their creative writing class the kids had an assignment to create a monster. They LOVED this assignment!!

Jayden's monster:

I am a zombie. I was born in the very first day of the very first year. My hobbies are when I go outside to eat my friends. I love to eat computers too!

I am afraid of light and I am afraid of my reflection.

My name is The Unliving Dead.

I have one eyeball in the middle of my whole face. I also have two arms in the middle of my whole chest. I have no teeth. My skin is blue and red. It goes in a pattern. Head blue, chest red, legs blue, feet red, arms blue, eye red, hands red, shoes black. I am bald.

This is me screaming because there is a light on me and I see my reflection in the window of a house.



Caitlin's monster: I am a vampire named BugPink Vampire. I was born a long time ago on March 23, 16. I love to drink blood. I love to eat, especially children. I love to read and go jogging. I love to paint my nails black.

I am scared of spiders. I hate apples but I love to dig in them and take out the seeds and eat them.

I have a black afro. My skin is very white. I have big bones and am very tall. My teeth are sharp and yellow. My neck is soooooo big. My nails bleed when I go in the sun. My legs are the same size. I wear a very long cape.

I have lots of friends. My best friend is a red werewolf with a mohawk. His name is ScreamBot. I have an enemy named RocketBot. He is a bat but I can never find him without a map. His face is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!