Saturday, December 15, 2012

Our tree!

I love all holidays. I love to celebrate anything I can. October-March is my favorite time of the year. We have Halloween, Cait's bday, our anniversary, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, my birthday, Valentine's day, Juan's birthday, and Jayden's birthday all back to back. I get all corny, sentimental, and ridiculous during this time. So I'm warning you, there is some pretty cheesy stuff here!

We recently put up our Christmas tree. My house smells like pine! I love it! It really gives us that "Christmas" feeling.

Getting our tree

Pre-decoration
 Time to decorate!



All done

Playing music by our "fireplace" (see the screen on my desktop? LOL)
We blasted Christmas music and drank hot cocoa.

Hanging out by the tree
Rudolph the Red Nose "Reindoor" (Note my clever word play! LOL)

Isn't this a-door-able? I know, corny!
Frosty the Fridgeman
I tried to convince everyone to go caroling with me in the hallway but for some reason no one wanted to join me! Perhaps next year! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!