Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yesterday school started with this:








 While C worked happily, J was frustrated and unhappy. He claimed he didn't remember how to write numbers... Right... After some tears I decided he was done for the day.
 C was supposed to cut along the lines...
 I think she missed...

 Because J couldn't remember how to write his numbers yesterday, I decided today he would have to trace numbers. My plan was to have him see the "baby work" which would be boring and easy and then switch him to his big boy work. He had to trace 10 pages (numbers 0-9) that looked like this:
 I realized my plan backfired when he told me "I love this easy work, Mom!" *sigh* So we ended up turning the worksheets into a number book that he can reference it if he ever "forgets" how to write them again.


C worked happily and excitedly...
 


 Then J did some more writing/reading.


And I just noticed he forgot the "n" on the second line of fan. Slick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!