Monday, September 12, 2011

Successful day and Soccer!

I didn't think today would be a very successful day with school since I had two crabby kids on my hands. But it really turned out great!

Today we did this:


C working diligently tracing lines... or so I thought!
Caught scribbling all over her page!

J practicing his letter "Ss"


Gleefully making a mess...

Then I got the bright idea to give C a dry erase marker and a one of those dry erase books to practice writing. And she did FABULOUS! For some reason she decided it was important to follow the lines. Hey, whatever works!








 
Working!



J doing his math work (subtraction)

Drawing shapes



Working on a maze


Cheese!

J also joined a soccer team as part of his PE portion of school. Yesterday was his first practice and game! He even scored a goal!

He is number 11!

Him and his best friend sharing a snack after their game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!